Create a new IO Credit Card
If you’re an admin, you can issue new IO cards for yourself or your team right from your Mercury dashboard.
Issuing the card
- Log in to your Mercury dashboard and go to Cards from the left sidebar menu.
- Near the top of the page, click + New Card.
- Select Credit.
- Select which team member the card is for.
- Give the card a nickname, like “AWS Payments” or “Jojo’s Expense Card.” The new cardholder can change this later if they’d like.
- Set a daily or monthly spending limit. You can edit this limit later, if needed.
When you issue a physical IO card, the cardholder can instantly start spending with the digital details, even while their physical card is in the mail. You can issue one physical IO card per team member, but an unlimited number of virtual cards.
IO cards will take 3-6 business days to arrive. If you’re sending a card to your registered agent’s address, it may take a little longer as they’ll likely add some handling time.
Restricted countries for IO card shipping
We can mail physical cards anywhere in the world except for these restricted countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Nicaragua, North Korea, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.