Add a team member
If you're an admin, you can send and manage invites from your Team page.
Inviting a team member
- Navigate to your profile menu in the lower left corner of your dashboard and click Team.
- Near the top of the Team page, click Invite a Team Member.
- You’ll be asked to provide their name, email address, and assign them a role.
- If you’ve enabled a control requiring admin approval for certain actions, the invite request will be sent to your other admins. Once 2 admins approve, the invite will be sent. If you don’t have this control enabled, the invite will be sent immediately.
- Your invited team member will get an email with a link to create their account.
Resending an invite
If an invited team member can’t find the email to create their account, you can resend the invite from your Team page.
- Click your company’s name in the bottom left corner of your dashboard and select Team.
- Find the team member’s name and click on it to open up their details.
- To the right of their name, click the triple dot icon and select Resend Invite. If you don’t see that option in the menu, it means they already clicked the invite. If they don’t remember their login details, you can have them reset their password instead.