Setting Up Google Pay
If you have an Android device, you can add your Mercury Debit card to your Google Wallet and make contactless purchases using your device! This is great if you are using a Virtual card while you wait for a Physical one to arrive in the mail.
How to Set Up Google Pay
- Select your Google Pay app
- Towards the bottom, choose Payment > Add
- Enter either your Physical or Virtual card details
- You'll be asked to verify via SMS (ensure your phone number on file can accept text messages)
- Enter the verification code to validate your card
Now you're all set to make purchases wherever Google Pay is accepted!