Add another checking account
Your company can create up to 15 unique checking accounts.
Many users create additional checking accounts for certain expense types or vendors, and then create a virtual debit card to go with it to easily track what money is going where.
To add a new checking account:
- Log in to your Mercury dashboard
- Click Accounts in the left sidebar menu.
- At the bottom of your list of accounts, click Add Checking Account.
- Give your new account a nickname and then click Create.
- The new account should appear in your list after a few moments, and you can click into it to copy your new account number.