Schedule a recurring payment
If you make similar payments on a regular schedule, you can set up a recurring payment to handle them automatically.
Here's how to do it:
- Log in to your Mercury dashboard.
- From the blue Move Money dropdown in the upper right corner of your dashboard, select Pay Someone.
- Enter your recipient’s information and select your payment method and amount.
- On the screen that asks When do you want to send it?, click the toggle next to Repeat this payment.
- You’ll be able to choose a payment frequency and when you’d like the payments to end. You can also manually cancel the payments at any time if you choose Never as the end date.
- Once enabled, these will run at 9am EST on the specified date.
Managing your recurring payments
You can view and edit all upcoming scheduled and recurring payments from your Payments page. Select the payment that needs editing, click the pencil/edit icon and you'll see the option to edit things like the source account, amount and date.