Replace a lost or stolen card
You can get a free replacement for any lost or stolen card through your Mercury dashboard.
- Log in to the Mercury account associated with the card.
- Go to Cards in the left sidebar menu.
- Find the last 4 digits of your missing card and click on it to open the card details.
- Click More > Order replacement.
- You’ll be asked to provide a reason (just for our records) and confirm the address you want the replacement card sent to.
When to expect the replacement
Your old debit card will be immediately deactivated and your replacement card should arrive within 8-12 weeks in a plain white envelope. You can create or continue using virtual cards in the meantime.
Check your recent transactions
After submitting your replacement request, you’ll also be able to review the most recent transactions on the card to make sure it wasn’t being used fraudulently. If you see transactions you don’t recognize, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
The Mercury Debit Cards are issued by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust, Members FDIC, pursuant to licenses from Mastercard.
The IO Card is issued by Patriot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard.