I can't access my account
- Go to mercury.com/login and enter your email and password as normal.
- On the Verify Login screen, select Reset 2-factor authentication.
- If you're a business owner, you'll be asked to submit a short video reading from a script and showing your ID to confirm your identity. This can be taken with a smartphone or webcam (it doesn't need to be fancy, we just need to be able to clearly see your face). The request will be sent to our support team to review and approve.
- If you're a non-business owner team member, your request will be sent to your team's admins to approve directly.
- Once approved, you'll be prompted to finish the reset process the next time you log in.
You can additional forms of 2-factor authentication to avoid this issue in the future. We've put together a complete guide to security keys and how to set them up on your Mercury account, including Touch ID, Yubikeys, Windows Hello, and more.